Wed, Feb 14|
“Unveiling Your Sacred Mirror: Cultivating Your Divine Connections”
Wednesdays, February 14th - April 3rd 7:00 PM - 8:15 PM EST
Time & Location
Feb 14, 2024, 7:00 PM – 8:15 PM EST
About the Event
I am super excited to share with you this new course that will absolutely transform the way you think about yourself and the way in which you maneuver through life. This 8-week journey will clarify and explain SO many things about yourself, your relationships, how you show up or don’t show up for yourself, why you keep attracting toxic partners and friendships, or people who aren’t emotionally available to you, consistently disappoint you, or abandon you. The best part is this course is designed to tap into your inner wisdom and empower you to shift your mindset so that you can attract partners, friends, co-workers, etc. that are loving, committed, supportive, and healthy for you.
For “Unveiling Your Sacred Mirror: Cultivating Your Divine Connections.”, we will be using Calling In The One as our anchor text for this course. I chose this book for the following reasons:
- It provides invaluable insights into self-discovery and personal growth, which I truly believe are crucial for everyone to understand and incorporate into their lives.
- Coming from an education background, I know the book is very well organized and extremely relevant. It offers practical exercises and techniques that can help you cultivate relationships that are healthy, positive, and mutually beneficial where both people feel respected and valued, and aligns with your needs, principles, and life goals.
- Katherine Woodward Thomas' approach to loving yourself and relationships is both unique and transformative. She has a way of expressing ideas and concepts that are very relatable. And, I want to share these perspectives with you all to broaden your understandings and improve your own relational experiences, the most important one being with yourself.
This is the driving force behind my motivation to teach this course more than any other class I've ever taught. I've come to understand that much of our suffering stems from our internal thought patterns and beliefs about ourselves. These thoughts and beliefs then manifest and reflect in our reality and through our relationships, regardless of their nature. Spirit has strongly guided me to facilitate this course because I know my life purpose is to help others cultivate inner peace, joy, and happiness, and this course is a significant step towards fulfilling that purpose.
You might be saying to yourself, “Well I’ll just read the book on my own.” And you could. But I’m telling you, your experience and your commitment to follow through will be enhanced by a 1000% by joining this `. How do I know this? Because I just got done facilitating this book with a pilot group where I was also a participant…and WOW! I could not believe how enlightening this program was. This is not some cheesy, how to get a partner book. This is real and deep inner work. You will be amazed at the insights you will gain and have gratitude for the support of everyone to help lift you up and hold you accountable.
This course is for anyone and encompasses all aspects of life. You do not need to be looking for a partner to take this course! Perhaps you're looking for a new position, career, or want to start that thing you've always wanted. We had a person in our group join to find the perfect horse. And she did. Perhaps you simply just want to understand yourself better.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Personal Growth & Development: You can expect many “ah-hah” moments, in-depth insights, and transformational moments throughout our time together.
- Support & Motivation: I will give you emotional support, inspire confidence, and help you to overcome any challenges or obstacles you may encounter along the way. I will cheer you on to keep moving forward during our 8-week journey.
- Guidance & Direction: I will help guide you through and help you understand some of the more abstract concepts.
- Resources, Exercises, & Explanations: As a former teacher I know the importance of adapting materials to the needs of her students. So you will receive additional resources and ideas not found in the book. Furthermore, class discussions will be focused on what is going on with you and the other participants relevant to the concepts in the book.
- Interactive Learning: This will be an interactive and engaging experience. You will have the opportunity to ask questions, share your thoughts, and actively participate in discussions, making the learning process more dynamic and enjoyable.
- Practical Application: This course focuses on the practical application of the concepts learned. You can expect practical strategies and techniques for improving your relationship with yourself, therefore with others and enhancing your overall well-being.
- Fun & Camaraderie: There is nothing like the magic of a group of like-minded people. People these days want FRIENDS – good like minded friends – and a safe and confidential place to share insights, tackle obstacles, and laugh along the way. Many of us get scared of the intimacy and looking at the shadow sides of ourselves. However, once we do, it’s so freakin’ freeing! I will create a container, that is safe, respectful, and confidential so that everyone in the group feels supported cared for.
I am so thrilled about this program that I wish EVERYONE could participate. However, because I want to have time for discussion (because there’s A WHOLE LOT to unpack), I’m limiting this course to 25 participants. This will ensure that I can give individual attention and adapt things to meet the needs of the “classroom.” We will meet:
- Via Zoom
- Wednesdays, 7:00 PM - 8:15 PM EST
- February 14th - April 3rd
- Self-Investment: $147
So if this resonates with you, and you are ready to embark on this transformative journey of self-discovery and personal growth, register now. This course is more than just a learning experience; it's an opportunity to explore your inner self, challenge your existing beliefs, and cultivate a deeper sense of self-love and happiness.
- Ticket type
Unveiling Your Sacred MirrorPrice$147.00
Louisville includedTax: Louisville included
+$3.68 service fee+$3.68 service fee